Wednesday, October 1, 2008
4 years!
Today marks my FOUR year anniversary of living in Japan! I am amazed that I have lived here that long, but it also doesn't seem like that much time. It is crazy to think about all that has happened since we moved here! The best and worst thing about living here (and anywhere with the Navy I suppose) is the friendships you make. I have made incredible friendships with many people, but everyone eventually moves away at some point. I have solid friendships with people I met when I first got here, and am building great relationships with people I have only recently met! I will miss Japan dearly when we do end up moving, it really has become HOME! I am trying to all that I love and enjoy here while I have the chance. So KOMPAI, and CHEERS to 4 years in Yoko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
4 years! Such an adventuress! I think you'll see one more bazaar too :)
Post a Comment