Thursday, July 16, 2009

Champs!





NOPF (Clay's work) is the new Dam Neck (navy base) softball champions! They pulled out a win tonight to clench the title. I got to take the team photo even. I am working on a new juggling act, tonight at the game I practiced.... big camera around my neck, Elliot in one arm, Gabby needing to go potty (that means running the bathroom, unbuttoning her pants and getting her up on the toilet). It was successfull! Potty training is great, she doesn't even want to wear a pull up to bed (so far only one night we have had an accident, I blame the big glass of water Clay gave her!) Gabby has another new hobby, photography! Clayton lets her use his camera and she snaps away! Lots of close ups of things you cant tell what they are, some more of herself and lots of fingers. I think my next post I will have to upload some of her pictures!

2 comments:

K + T said...

Hey, way to go Clayton! It's fun to read that your team is a champion team - and nice to know that you are still enjoying that game, all these years later. Very proud of you big little brother.

rockin'_robyn said...

yay for clay's team! i love that he still plays softball. can't wait to see g's pictures too. i love the one of her...she's concentrating alot on that camera:)