Here is Mr E doing some steps tonight! He took his first steps without anyone even trying to get him to, on December 22 and has been taking a few at a time daily. He is officially 8 months and 5 days old in this video of tonight! I figured I would keep up the image of my kids never wearing clothes.... we have been so bundled up the past few days this was his few nekid minutes before getting in pajamas for the night. The temperature is something like 23 in the morning and with windchill it is 6, BRRRRRR! We had ice on the INSIDE of our window yesterday, thank goodness we are moving in a few weeks to a house with better windows (I hope!) This wobbly stage is exciting, but so nerve wracking too. He bonked his head today, giving himself an ouchie on the eyebrow.
4 comments:
wow! good camera work :)
where are you moving to? can't wait to see you and the family this spring.
That is so fantastic! What a cutie.
BTW: I don't think I ever thanked you for the gift you sent Iris! I'm horrible. So thank you. I can't wait to put her in the tutu :)
Big Boy! That is crazy E...you are growing up too fast!
Love you all.
Andrea
Post a Comment