After Library time, we all headed to base where Clayton was going to warm up with his basketball team (no playing since tearing the ACL/MCL). We were early so the court was almost all ours. Just passing the time, Elliot looks so small in the big gym. I have started letting him walk around in stores and he is just the cutest thing tottering around.
Don't mind my talking. Here is Gabby making a snow angel on her birthday. She LOVES to eat the snow.
At the old house, wanting me to take a video of her- Gabby sings her favorite song. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I can't believe how good E has gotten at walking! What a big boy.
And I started crying watching G sing her abc's...I miss you all.
so stinkin' cute! the kids are getting so big and so fast! i remember the summer you and G were here and SHE was little like Elliot. thanks for sharing the videos...they made me smile:)
Post a Comment