
Thursday, March 1, 2012
UP
E doing a stand UP routine, with the microphone I built using our new fun tinker toys. He dressed himself, 2 spider man shirts layered with his favorite "ball" pants, and plaid Toms.
I did have other pictures I took today, mainly ones of the huge crane lifting up roof trestles (I think thats what they are called). E and I went to the harbor to check out the crane we noticed working on the way to bring G to school. We also watched a few boats being put into the water (why the boat have wheels mom?) and went to the touch tank, saw an octopus however I could tell E wasn't feeling well when he was scared to touch any of the starfish or hermit crabs (he did touch an anemone). Yes, we are back to dealing with germs and not feeling well. E woke up crying during the night that his ear hurt, we are only 2 weeks since he finished his antibiotics, last week was the awful throat infection and now this! I am trying to see what I can do that can get us healthy, vitamins and holistic or homeopathic remedies. So much information out there and it is overwhelming. I just want my family healthy and happy! I told E "I'm sorry you are sick again." His reply, "you didn't make me sick mom." G seems to be on the mend, not much snot or coughing. Oh, back to the camera deal, I used Clay's camera that happened to be in my purse. Well we can't find the cord to UPload his pictures so I used my camera to show the picture of UP.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the microphone and your creative UP post!! :-)
Post a Comment