Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

What a beautiful Easter weekend.  So much sunshine and happiness.  I think on Saturday alone the kids were outside for 9 hours.  I got some spring cleaning done, with all the windows open and then we had a sister BBQ just like it was summer. Gabby had been counting down the days till Easter for well over 3 weeks, I am not sure what brought on the excitement.  Hopefully the Easter Bunny didn't disappoint with his practical baskets which included new sunglasses, flip flops, Nikes, pajamas, a silver dollar and a chocolate bunny.  Thats it, no other candy. He even hid eggs around the house with quarters and dimes (maybe due to being too lazy to run to the store for candy the night before).  
 Don't let this sad face fool you,  he was excited about his basket.
 I think she woke up with the bunny ears on!  Bummer, her shoes are a little too big and she lost her awesome purple sunglasses the next day on one of our park adventures.
 He just won't stop looking so big! 

 This was it for our pictures, goofy looks only. 
My beautiful girl.

After Church and a few hours outside we had a wonderful family dinner at Aunt Mary's.  It was a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love that last picture of Gabby!! So pretty.
Hope you guys are having a fun spring break. We have!! Cousins came to town to surprise us so it's been crazy fun and busy.
We did money in the kids eggs too and just reading this I realized that one of the eggs we put $5 in and it never got found!! I just asked Jeff where he hid it and he won't tell me. So I am off on a hunt now ;)

K + T said...

Happy spring! Love the creative Easter baskets! I wish mine had had Nikes in it! Kids are getting so big! Unbelievable! Give them hugs and kisses from us!