Today I spent time talking with all three of these special ladies. Gabby has a love for each of them and their families just like me. She knows who lives in each apartment, and can say at least one name of each family member. Earlier today we knocked on one door to see if her friend was home, he wasn't and she was so sad (and very tired) that she cried and didn't want to come back inside!
When we move, whenever it may be I will be sad to leave the people that we have shared this experience of living in Japan with. Oh, and one thing that I think we all have in common besides living on the same floor is a love of food! Each person knows how to cook something yummy and different and we all love to smell (and sometimes are even lucky enough to taste) what others are cooking!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have your good neighbor friends. I love that we finally made a neighbor friend too :)
Post a Comment