Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cute!




I must say that Gabby is the most stylish little girl I know!   Everyone always loves her outfits and say she dresses like an adult and not in goofy baby stuff. I rarely buy her dresses, but love the ones she has.  Aunt Molly bought her about 5 summer dresses, and Aunt Kay sent us a really chic faux wrap dress that Gabby is just growing into.  The purple wrap dress was a huge hit at PT Tots this week, so I had to give Aunt Kay and her European shopping credit.  With polka dot tights and boots it made the cutest outfit.  
After grocery shopping this week, buying a ton but getting home and feeling like we had no food, I was fixing lunch for Gabby and I.  I had opened the vegetable drawer and got out a cucumber.  Gabby grabbed out the raw head of broccoli, sat down and started munching away on it (I had to snap a picture of it b/c who else does this?).  
The past few days Gabby is getting interested in anatomy.  It started out with bottom, and has led to discussions of what is "down there".  I debated weather or not to write this down and put it out on the web, for anyone to see but it is just too silly not to.  It is now known to Gabby that girls have a vagina aka "gina".  Of course that was followed by what dad has.... nope he doesn't have a gina, so logically Gabby states that "dad has freckles!"  I think this comes from a book we have that talks about it being okay to be different, its okay to have freckles.  We talk about Dad having freckles but mom doesn't.  So since mom has gina, but dad doesn't he must have freckles!  

6 comments:

rockin'_robyn said...

couldn't agree with the title even more. our family has lots of little cute girls...so fun!

K + T said...

I LOVE the halloween pictures and stories! Bummer that Clayton was stuck on the ship, but so nice to hear that Gabbi had a good time! Just dying to know how all of the stuff around the move is working out ? You guys must be almost out of there??? Lots of love, and very happy that the little dress was a hit, Kayali

Ms. Molly said...

She looks so tall too :)

Andrea said...

so cute! I love the hat, I actually have one like that but Gabby pulls it off way better than I do!
Kids say the darndest things!
Adelle was a lady bug too. So fun.

Peter and Lesha said...

she looks so much like you she is so cute, hope I get to see you before you leave.

rockin'_robyn said...

Updates please! Dying to know how VA is treating you:)