
Seriously, this is not what I was expecting to see today- nor am I all that excited about it! SNOW, it started about 7:30am and 3 hours later we have a good bit on the grass and the cars. Perfect packing snow, meaning the kids chucked snowballs at Geo Gramps when were saying hi to him and the dog. How unexpected was the snow, well BOTH of Elliot's winter jackets are currently in the dryer after being washed last night. that means he wore two thin jackets over his long sleeves. Also, the boy's snow pants were no where to be found when I shopped so my dear sis has them waiting in WA for us. Off to finish packing and maybe bake something to keep us busy (like there aren't a million other things I should be doing!).
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful kids!
What did you bake? I made cupcakes last week and thought of you!
Post a Comment