Friday, December 3, 2010

wish list

I'm going to try to do this again... here goes. IF I could have 3 presents this year, not including such things as world peace and no one going hungry, I would wish for:
1. A treadmill. Maybe that would get me back into running, consistently and daily without issues of weather, daylight, pushing a stroller.
2. A new wardrobe, starting with the basics of undergarments!
3. A vacation with just the hubby and I. We have never spent a night away from the kids, well I haven't (excluding the nights I was in the hospital having Elliot and Clayton was home with Gabby). Elliot is not a good sleeper, and he would make it more than rough for whoever was watching him. Gabby is mostly easy, but even when Clay puts her to sleep I have to go in and say our prayers- otherwise she wakes me up in the middle of the night for them.

Now, if I could just get my Christmas shopping in order, it is more a mind game right now for me. I am struggling with do I buy here and now, ship it or pack in our suitcases or wait and do it all last minute? Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

Do all of your shopping here, with me...i'll wait for you!
New wardrobe, good idea.

katie. said...

thanks for posting, sarah- i'm with ya on the wardrobe (including undergarments!) and vacation! i have a treadmill that is collecting dust in my basement (sigh...)

Anonymous said...

We have a Best Western free night up for grabs, must be used before Dec. 25th;it sounds like a shopping night away for you and Clay. A very easy wish comes true, just come on home, girl. Mom

Anna said...

Looks like you got almost all the things on your wish list! We should plan a shopping trip!