My "little" boy is TWO years old! It is hard to believe all the joy he has brought into our lives in just two years. He is growing by leaps and bounds each and every day, it is incredible to watch. In the past month he has turned into a talking machine, trying to copy every word and saying 3 words together. The voice that comes out of him is the sweetest, especially when he tells me I am cute or calls me a princess and even more so when I had the flu and he would pat me and say "poouur momma." We had a birthday party on his special day, filled with good friends. I wasn't up for making food, but I did make some tasty cupcakes. Red velvet with a butter cream frosting were made into baseballs, and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting were decorated as basketballs. I didn't take many pictures, but here is a quick look at the day!


I had to light the candle a few times, we couldn't get thru the Happy Birthday song before he blew it out!

We got E a bubble lawn mower, he loves it. He may stand at the door "mow, mow!"

The BIG blue balloon, it is HUGE. Literally it is like 3 feet wide. We were worried it would carry the kids off!

Sporting his new Mariners jersey, we now have two shirts in rotation! Ball shirt and ball shorts are all the 2 year old boy wants to wear!

Out of order, but a few days before his birthday he had a fall while climbing the ladder at the park. A mouth full of blood, but by the time we rushed the half a block home he seemed fine- I was a wreck! It was hard to tell where he bumped at first, teeth, tongue, lip- it was the lip and a scratch on the top gums. The lip got pretty puffy and bled a few more times during the day. I called the Dr and the dentist, but all was fine after a few popsicles!

Our nest had babies! I stalked the window to get this shot. Sadly we haven't seen them in almost a week. Since the day after a BIG thunder and rain storm the nest has been quiet, sad.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great party for E. So sad about the birds!
where did you find that balloon?? I want one for Adelle's birthday next month!!
I can't believe E is two and yet it seems like he's been part of your family forever!
Post a Comment