Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

What a wonderful and Blessed Easter! We woke up early, Gabby got us up just after 6:15am so excited. The Easter Bunny hid baskets in the house, which were quickly found and nibbled on. Outside there were eggs hidden. After breakfast it was time to get moving, we were out the door and headed to the beach. No cute jammies, just the clothes they had worn to dye eggs in last night after a busy hot day at a friend's birthday party- complete with a jumpy house.
How cute are these beach bunnies? Today was amazing, 87* and couldn't have been more beautiful!
So what if it is April, this girl loved the being in the water- it was a tiny bit chilly but felt good with the hot sun.
Our friends Gina and Seth joined us, and the kids played so well. I got to chat with Gina, and Clay fished.

I love this picture, the reflections are so great! E is really into being naked, took his shorts off to pee and wouldn't put them back on! I can't resist cute baby buns anyway!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

That picture is gorgeous!! I love everything about it, especially that cute naked boy!
Luckies! I wish we could have been at the beach on Easter!!

Jeff said...

ha, sorry this is andrea and so was that last comment. this makes me laugh because it might be creepy to think Jeff was thrilled over the baby boys bum! lol!

K + T said...

Love love love the pictures! Thanks so much for posting!

Anonymous said...

love it all, the new background looks super,
moma