My Beauty.. I love her so.
My other Beauty, I love him too! He is the little mischievous one, he has been busy. He dropped another toy in the toilet. If it falls in, it goes in the trash- I don't care what it is. He built a "bra" out of tinker toys.
Both these kids slept till 9:30am today, more than 13 hours of sleep. That is the latest EVER. Off to wrap presents, I am officially done shopping. xo

2 comments:
Oh, I love her hair! You're making me want to take the plunge and give Poppy a bob! The bangs look so cute!
Wow, after nine is amazing! Thomas wishes I would sleep in that much! Funny thing, I just got a little trim and side bangs too! As soon as I am allowed to wear makeup (post op kibosh) I will post a picture!
Post a Comment