Thursday, December 6, 2012
To the Rescue
I am so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life who support me. Yesterday was great, but long for all the kids and I (toddler time, no naps, early release, all 4 to the kids museum, basketball practice) Today we were still all a little run down, Gabby has a case of the snot rockets like you wouldn't believe (TMI?). She stayed home from school. I mentioned in a text that all kids were whining and the craft we started was not going as planned. In the door walks my big sissy, and she brought Christmas stickers and glitter glue- so much more on our level of crafting. She cuddled her babies, helped with lunch and provided me friendship. Naps for a few, and quiet time of a Mickey Mouse Christmas show for others helped us all. My dear husband got home from an early morning of playing basketball followed by a day at school, yet he jumped right into playing board games with 3 of the 4 kids (did you know I am not a huge fan of board games?!) and he fixed the dinner my mom sent home with me last night (I told the kids it was burgers and fries.... fresh LAMB burgers and celeriac "fries." All local and fresh from my mom's weekly box. Oh and she got home from work last night to me and my crew of kids and made us all a yummy dinner!) Thank you Family for everything you do, it means the world to me! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment