Friday, November 9, 2012

jumble



There has been such a jumble of things happening around here it has been keeping me pretty busy, and entertained.   This little group of cousins on the block is so fun, silly and sweet.  There have been a few crazy moments too! I figured I should post these pictures before they were outdated or forgotten.




EE is just the sweetest thing. We all agree on that, and she gets more snuggles, kisses and tickles than any other baby around.
Mr E likes to keep us all on our toes, and laughing.  

 One rainy Sunday I got busy with some nail polish and Barbies.  Now they are never naked.
Seriously, this girl melts hearts.

Afternoon crazies.  Balloons and music kept them entertained for a bit.

 Miss EE, always trying to fit in a nap.
Cookies with your frosting anyone?  Halloween cookies, more fun to make than eat (I put them away and they never even ate them!)
Happy HALF Birthday Elliot.  3.5 and going strong!

These 2 are my everyday baking assistants.  We smell each ingredient and taste some.  They may still say that garlic went into our very favorite molasses cookies rather than ginger, but they are learning!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are such a good mommy and auntie and friend! Super cute pictures. Cousins are the best!