Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sunshine & Moonbeam


Earlier this week Gabrielle started talking about names, a lot!  She says "name" and wants to know or will tell you who people are. She now says her long name "Gabb-e-L"  it's pretty cute.  Her babies have always been mostly nameless, except for a few here and there.  Gabby and Clayton were playing baby dolls (yes, he does. he even wraps them in blankets) and she kept saying "Sun, Sun".  She was naming her baby!  Clayton decided that if one baby (they are twins, came together. 1 pink, 1 purple) was Sun the  other had to be Moon.  Sun and Moon are two of her constant companions, and she does call them by name!  Lately she wants her two babies to do everything with her.  Both must come with us in the car, she puts them in a stroller to push around, takes them to bed- yes she MUST  have both, if she wakes up with only one she will cry "two babies, two babies".  Two babies are a little dirty looking, but with cloth bodies and clothes that don't come off I don't wash them that frequently.  Oh and the babies are coming in handy, she is much more eager to let you brush her teeth if afterwards the babies can have their faces brushed!  
The only recent picture I can find has 3 babies, but you get the idea! Like her fake smile?!?!

3 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

I started laughing when I read "two babies two babies" I can just imagine. Too cute. I miss you guys so much...

rockin'_robyn said...

maybe it's a sign she is ready to be a big sis:) missing you guys alot...xoxo

K + T said...

Give that little girl a hug from me - her smile is adorable! I miss you three so much! Lots of love, Kayali