Thursday, March 5, 2009

Products I love...

*Bare Escentuals make up.
*Clean and Clear face wash, cheap and tingly.
*Dr Bronners Magic Soap.  in a pump bottle and more gentle than the 18 in one.
*Crystal Light, White Tea Blueberry flavor...  plus a big plastic jug to drink it in.  I know that the plastic jugs are "out" right now due to health concerns but if I don't use one I don't drink enough water.
*Neutrogena body oil in light sesame.
*Arbonne salt scrub in awaken.
*A sharp santoku knife.
*Aquaphor, good for everything from chapped lips to diaper rash.
*OPI and Revlon nail polish.
  Just a list I started a while back, more to come as I think of it.  

1 comment:

Ms. Molly said...

i love a good scrub, I have a yummy smelling coconut one right now. I still use plastic bottles too (you can buy safe ones) I'd use glass but I am afraid I'd break it and aluminum scares me because of alzheimers.