Here are a few pictures to give you a feel of what our new house is like. We are still trying to get things in their place and settle in, even two months later. We FINALLY have Gabby's bed frame, which has been a total hassle. We bought it Jan 17, and they said it would be in 3 weeks later. We waited, called, never got called back..... finally March 11 we got to pick it up. Clay set it up, it doesn't have the trundle bottom that we "bought." Apparently our sales lady didn't understand us wanting to buy the twin frame PLUS the trundle for it, even though that was what we went in there to buy! Still no calls back from them. The bed only came with 3 slats, when 27lb Gabby stood on it the first day one broke. Next day at nap, prego me laid down with her and another slat snapped! AHHHHHH I called and got no where with them. Clay to the rescue, he went the next morning to LOWE'S (his new favorite store) and bought wood, got it cut to size so that now we have lots of strong slats to hold the mattress up! The bedding I am in love with! I ordered it before moving here, it is Serena and Lily, with Pottery Barn Kids sheets and then pillow shams I found at Marshalls. Target has a comforter set that looks almost the same but not nearly as nice, although much cheaper! The crib bedding I ordered to coordinate since the two kids will be sharing a room. I really like how it is coming together. I am working on letters to hang on the wall.
The other new piece of furniture we have is our chair (and a half almost) and ottoman. We ordered it (from a different store, an absolutely amazing store so much better to deal with) and were told it would take 10 weeks since we picked out the custom fabric for it... Within 3 weeks we were called and told we could pick it up! It is So comfortable and cozy and all of us love it!
Pictures of the toy room too, just to show you another room. Recently we hung Red Barron, our kite from the ceiling so he isn't always in the car. Gabby is finally comfortable to go in there are play by herself... well for a little while!
3 comments:
The chair looks so comfortable and I really like the fabric. Thanks for giving us the mini-tour, it is looking like home :)
Gabby's princess bed is so cute and the matching crib for Eliott is just over the top! You really have an eye for decoration and colors!
brown and blue is one of my favorite color combos! love the chair..and the mini tour. hope i will get to see it in person sometime:)
Post a Comment