Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 weeks





Elliot is now two weeks old.  We had his two week check up yesterday, at our civilian Dr (who is a wee little man and wears cowboy boots).  Elliot gained back his birth weight- plus two ounces! Yes that means he is one ounce shy of 9 lbs.  We have a good little eater on our hands, it couldn't have anything to do with him wanting to eat EVERY hour and a half for three days straight!  Sleeping is good some days, other days not so much.  He really is a pretty good sleeper, not too much fussing and crying.  Clay and I do call him our little dinosaur due to the sound effects he makes when he is half asleep in his bassinet.  Still have the umbilical cord stump, ready for that to come off!  Elliot is pretty spoiled with all the attention and kisses he gets between Clayton, Grandpa, Big Sister Gabrielle, and I.   We are finally starting to see him more alert, with his eyes wide open.  I swear he looks like a different kid with his eyes open!  I have been looking back at pictures of Gabby as a newborn and I must say they look very much alike!  Side by side a few pictures you can get the two of them confused.

3 comments:

rockin'_robyn said...

picture #2 is my favorite..but they all are:) it's like he's saying "whatcha lookin' at?" thanks for the updates. can't wait to meet the little fella.

K + T said...

Yeah! Love love love to see pictures of you all! It's so nice to see what's going on in your lives - Fish, Grandpa, the zoo...everything. Lots of Love from us both to all of you!

Ms. Molly said...

I totally agre that he and G (at that age) look so much alike! You and Clay sure do make cute little ones. kisses to E & G.