Monday, May 4, 2009

In Love!





I must say, we are all very much in love with Elliot!  Grandpa aka "the baby hog" is here (his name when my nephew Josh was born) and would let Elliot sleep on his chest all the time if I let him.  Grandpa and Gabby are also doing some major bonding.  I am not allowed to read some of her books, ONLY Grandpa can!  The two of them sit out on the balcony all day long, my dad trying to adjust to the "heat" and Gabby playing.  Right now as I type this I hear them singing and playing on the keyboard!  
   Gabrielle is  very much into being a BIG sister!  She gives Elliot Kisses whenever possible, and is very gentle with him.  Today she held him on her lap all by herself, then didn't want to give him back! She has been finding toys to show him and share with him.
   *As of right now both my sweet babies are asleep in their room! Elliot nursed and fell asleep, I put him in his crib, then I read Gabby two stories and now she is in her bed asleep! WOW! I am not counting on this being an everyday thing, but I can always hope! In addition to them sleeping, I think it is time for me to take a nap too (especially considering Elliot likes to be cranky for a good 3 hour stretch in the middle of the night). 
   Oh and on the note of love, Clayton and I are more in love with these two wonderful children than is even imaginable! What a wonderful life!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Sarah congratulations to all of you. That is so nice that your dad can be there with you all. Your family is beautiful. Welcome Elliot!

rockin'_robyn said...

how funny that grandpa's are baby hogs:) our dad is like that too! glad to hear G is a good big sis. looks like fun.

Ms. Molly said...

Thanks for the big pics! Everyone looks so happy :) Kisses to E & G for me.

K + T said...

Hello little family of four (: Sooooo happy to see the pictures and can't wait to see you all in person! Keep these posts coming - we are eating them up with a spoon! Love, Kayali & Thomas