Clayton and Gabrielle are a wonderful pair. They are more alike than I realize sometimes, and sometimes so much alike they clash (both want to have the power). It is so fun to see them in action together, and puts a smile on my face that mirrors the smiles on their faces. Since Elliot is pretty much attached to me these days (due to the whole maker of milk thing I have going) Clay and Gabby are together frequently. Just a few pictures of the two smarty pants in action. Yes, I think Gabrielle is going to take after her father in the snide comment area, but her intelligence and brain for remembering random facts also comes from him too! * the pictures come from our visit to the Hunt Club Petting Farm (they both have a major love for animals) and a HOT day at the Pungo Strawberry Festival
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Two of a kind
Clayton and Gabrielle are a wonderful pair. They are more alike than I realize sometimes, and sometimes so much alike they clash (both want to have the power). It is so fun to see them in action together, and puts a smile on my face that mirrors the smiles on their faces. Since Elliot is pretty much attached to me these days (due to the whole maker of milk thing I have going) Clay and Gabby are together frequently. Just a few pictures of the two smarty pants in action. Yes, I think Gabrielle is going to take after her father in the snide comment area, but her intelligence and brain for remembering random facts also comes from him too! * the pictures come from our visit to the Hunt Club Petting Farm (they both have a major love for animals) and a HOT day at the Pungo Strawberry Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Clay and G both look like they're having a BLAST! hope you have a great week with Grandma and Grandpa Lenssen...i know they're looking forward to the trip!
p.s.-- i love G's little miss chatterbox shirt. so cute (and a little appropriate) since she's a talker:)
Looks like they both had a great time! I love the fact that even with all the animals and animation going on around, they find a place to play on a rope holding up the tent (:
Post a Comment