All of us have come down with the sniffles and sneezes, and I know I have a bit of a sore throat to go along with it. The sun has finally started to warm us up here, yesterday was gorgeous and today was warm but cloudy. We played in the backyard (what a project that is going to be. We will be making it a better area for us and the kids... the previous tenant had a big dog so the grass needs some TLC.) and ate watermelon! Inside we made molasses cookies- our favorite!
It's a goofy video, but I know some of you love to see it! Next to come will be a video of Elliot playing ball, he is so into "fetch" as Gabrielle calls it (and tells him to!).
1 comment:
They are SO cute. Gabby's got the dancing down, and Elliott looks like he can only make either his arms or legs move, but not the two at the same time very much (:
I LOVE seeing them on video - thanks so much for this Sarah!
Post a Comment