
Gabby has a new dress up outfit. Our friend Marella brought it back from her visit home to the Uk. Little Red Riding hood went to the park and I got to be Granny!

Within an hour of Clay getting home on Friday afternoon the playhouse was put together! We have a very happy little girl!

Kisses! Elliot loves the playhouse too, I taught him to ring the door bell and it has a play phone that makes noise- he loves phones (he calls Grandpa ALOT!)

Sunday morning we went to the oceanfront to watch 2 of Clay's British friends finish the marathon. Marv finished in 3hr 3min and Arnie (above) finished in 3:15. Very inspiring to watch!

BANANAS for all the runners!

Sand sculpture, complete with King Neptune (we call him Triton).

My cute boys in plaid shorts.

Elliot conquered his fear of the sand, and played with Gabby all over the beach. Toes of all were tickled by the Atlantic too. We had a wonderful weekend of 76* weather and lots of good family fun!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous of the weather and the smiles (: Clayton looks great, and the kids are as cute as ever. Thanks so much for posting pictures (:
See you soon!
Love, love, love Gabby's dress. Looks perfect on her with her gorgeous locks!
Can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for your sweet comment. So true that our kids are most important. I love your advice for thinking on the positive.
Post a Comment