Monday, March 1, 2010

Painting



I got a burst of creativity a few weeks back. The end result was a few cute kid shirts. Our friend turned 2 and is very into airplanes so we made him a special shirt, complete with and A on it for his name. Gabby and Elliot got matching frog Prince and Princess shirts! I have a few more I would like to get done but it hasn't happened quite yet... here's to hoping I can get them made while the kids sleep in the evening. Yes, we are working on sleep training Elliot! It sucks, not gonna lie but it is time and will be worth it. He has slept with us since our trip home to WA and since then I have had a million excuses to not do it. I do love the snuggles, but it is time! We no longer have neighbors on 3 sides of us and we aren't sick, now is the time (although a trip home at the end of the month will be a challenge with the time change and travel).

*we are now accepting visitors! we bought a mattress set that is in the toy room so when visitors come we have a place for them to sleep (no more sharing the trundle with Gabby). the mattresses will be Elliot's when he is a big kid, when we convert his crib to a bed. notice the airplane bedding, deal of the week! found it at Target, comforter, sheets, shams. I'm no fool, I grabbed the one with the $20 sticker while the rest all had $60 on them! oh and our first visitor to the house comes this week, yeah for Mindi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I am coming soon!! I can't wait to snuggle with those kids :)

rockin'_robyn said...

i can't believe how BIG the kids look! it was fun talking to you last night on the phone. my voice has returned thankfully.

Andrea said...

Love the shirts! You are so crafty! Have a great time with Mindi...can't wait to see you at the end of the month!