Skate, ewwwww.
Fish Girl!This past weekend we went fishing, but it was more catching than I have ever seen! Within two minutes and two casts, Clay got 2 fish! It continued all afternoon, and what fun it turned out to be! Clayton and Chris were both kept busy by all the different fish sharks that were biting. Elliot and Gabby are not afraid of fish, both will pick one up no problem. I reach for one, it wiggles and I change my mind! We all got lots of sun, had yummy homemade sandwiches complete with your name on the bag (b/c we all like a little different toppings), sand from head to toe and a great day! Oh and there were pilot whales not too far from shore that at first had me questioning if my eyes were playing tricks on me! Beach life is really something I could start to get used to!
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun! I love the look on Gabby's face - that pure excitement of catching a fish...
Post a Comment