Wednesday, June 2, 2010
fence hopping!
The kids and I just went to check the mail. Gabby must have turned the lock as she closed the door behind us. LOCKED OUT and did I mention it is 91 degrees outside?!!!! Luckily we had just been out in the back yard checking on our tubs of vegetable seeds (they are sprouting, we just planted them this weekend!) so I was hoping the back door was unlocked still. Lucky thing number two is our old computer chair was at the curb waiting for Garbage... I hauled it to the fence, made Gabby hold Elliot tight so he wouldn't try escaping to the road and I FLUNG myself up and over the fence! Unlocked the gate, got the kids in the yard and the back door was unlocked! Did I mention I was just finishing up cooking. On tonight's menu: spinach, zucchini and green beans (all from the CSA), red onion, a few pieces of bacon and quinoa all thrown together. Hope its good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you must have been a sight. Dinner sounds good too!
Lucky lucky you! So glad it worked out. Wish we had CSA here - I'm always jealous when I hear what's in your basket!
Post a Comment