
Elliot has recently gotten into playing cars, he loves his new wooden ones from Grandma and Grandpa. Also, I saw a shirt he needs "I'd rather be naked!" oh and notice the farmer tan, even though he always has sunscreen on!

A little bit of this attitude has been showing up lately. 3 year old Sassy!

we are now able to wash our cars in our driveway, and I do have the best washers around!

Perfectly normal, Elliot loves sitting on Gabby. She usually responds with "it's no fun to have a brother sit on you." but you can see she has fun too!

this is what we made for my birthday. chocolate molten cupcakes with chocolate buttercream.

Don't let the picture fool you, he loves to put this fire chief rain jacket on (it's G's old one that I remembered to get out on a VERY rainy day). he is upset because he really wants to BE OUTSIDE, not standing at the door while I take a picture.
2 comments:
So cute! Love that bubble butt and G's attitude!
Love the pictures of the kids, but the cupcake looks seriously questionable.....
Post a Comment