Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter!

all the cousins, pretty impossible to get everyone to look- especially when eggs are falling!
Someone, a child we think, yelled "GO!" to start the egg hunt!
walking back from the beach.
Gabrielle and Aunt Kayali!
Gabby found her Easter basket, we saw the Easter Bunny as we were leaving for church.

Easter this year was the best in recent memory! Not only were we home in WA, we were with ALL of the Lenssen siblings and their families- minus Uncle 'Mas who was off trying to help the World. It took lots of planning, and quite a few issues to get there- but we all made it and it was WONDERFUL! It was soo good to see everyone and the cousins love each other, even though they rarely all get together. It made my heart full of love to see us all together and having a good time. We had lots of good food, great walks to the beach and playground and a really exciting egg hunt! Hope that one year soon we are all able to meet up in the same place again!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys had a good visit. Don't even worry about not getting together. We were really busy soon and I know how time just gets away! Family first!
I have been meaning to call you back. Hopefully next week as I am almost out of minutes for this month already.
I'm so jealous that you are in the sprinkler already! Lucky!
love you!