Monday, March 21, 2011

sing sweet

This is too funny not to share. If you notice the camera shaking, it was due to my laughter. Gabby and I went and saw The Little Mermaid play yesterday, and she wants to be in plays even more now after watching it. Her dream role is Cinderella, and she specifically asked if she could learn "Sing Sweet Nightengale" but those are the only words she knows as of now- and this song takes place in the movie when Cinderella is sitting on the floor cleaning it..... My carpets could use a little Cinderella, she's working on it! Love this girl, and her outift she designed!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

That was wonderful!! Made me smile! She is going to be a performer. ;)

Ms. Molly said...

We love it! She looks a little like MJ with those purple glasses!

Andrea said...

So funny! The outfit is great too.
You guys need to move back here so we can put on plays together. Brax and Adelle have been acting out Beauty and The Beast non-stop since we took them to the highschool performance.

Krista said...

That was funny! I also thought that with the glove and the glasses she looked like Michael Jackson. Lucas just started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with me at night before bed about a week ago. OMG, I was almost crying I was trying so hard not to laugh the first time he did it. He was SO LOUD! Maybe he and Gabby can perform together someday. :-)

K + T said...

We love that girl! Agree with the MJ comments, but the back up singer was a little off-key :)

ps. I love that song and I only know those words too! XoXo to G and E

Anonymous said...

I love Cinderellie :)