Thursday, March 6, 2014

Way too many pictures of me!

If you have looked on this blog much at all, you will know that there really aren't ever that many pictures of me.  I take them, and not of myself.  Well I have joined the "selfie" nation, I think it's this new haircut!
 Ignorance was bliss- this was before the Kidney biopsy that told us the news.
 Super Bowl Champion Seahawk haircuts!


 Dummy poker and Cleopatra before school.  You never know what we will be doing here!
 A busy day of appointments.  This was day one of being radioactive.
 Me
 The snow hill they built, with help from Clay and two neighbor boys.  Our neighborhood has no hills!
 First Chemo, I even brought my Japanese banana case with me.
 The start of 1, I am going to try to do this picture each treatment to see the change.
 The first day of my new haircut..
 Gabby went to a Spa birthday party, and so she was really into doing pedicures with massages for E and the cousins.
 My box of scarves.
 I wore a mask to Char's bday even if it was just family, I was most at risk for germs this day.
 These two crack me up.
After weeks, tears and screams about not wanting to wiggle the snaggle tooth out, she finally got it out last night. 
 Love celebrating this amazing 7 year old.  I still need to upload her rock star party pictures.
 A rainbow over our house.  Everything will be alright. 
 The 4 cousins, for Charlotte turning 4.
The big 35 for my guy.

1 comment:

K + T said...

Yay for pictures of you! Happy to see the happy family celebrating each other ! Xoxoxo