Another great day at the beach, well evening. We didn't even get to Sandbridge till after 7pm but that was due mostly to Clay being at work (we tried to go to his softball game but the other team didn't show up) dinner, and the temperature was 96* most of the day! It was a "cool" 84* while we played in the sand. The guys fished, Stan caught a skate (picture is on Clay's camera though). Rose and I traded off on Elliot duty and sandcastle building with Gabrielle. When we first got there I sat in the sand and nursed Elliot, watched Gabrielle use her spade (what she calls her shovel with a long handle), the sun was starting to set, I looked out at the ocean and surfers.... what a rough life! I did think my eyes were playing tricks on me and that the sand kept moving- no it was crabs with REALLY good camouflage! We got such a late start there that some little girl didn't go to sleep till 10pm! She was happy and singing (kumbaya one of her new favorites), hoping she isn't too tired tomorrow!
Rough life! I'm sorry about the mastitis. Lesha had that like 3 different times. Are you feeling any better yet? I can't get over for grown up Gabby is now. Doesn't it just blow your mind that she used to be as little as E? So crazy. Hope you guys are well.
1 comment:
Rough life! I'm sorry about the mastitis. Lesha had that like 3 different times. Are you feeling any better yet? I can't get over for grown up Gabby is now. Doesn't it just blow your mind that she used to be as little as E? So crazy. Hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment