Bub is the nickname I have affectionately given Elliot. It has its variations, such as Bubsy, Buberonie, Bubby. Gabby even calls him Bub sometimes. Mr Bub sure is growing, he seems big to me these past few days. His neck is getting very strong and he smiles too (although not that I have been able to capture it on camera).
In other news, we just went ahead and did it.... we have been (well me mostly) talking about getting a fancy camera. I know nothing about them and didn't know how to pick one but we bought one that seemed pretty good. Clayton is so generous and supportive, he said that I wouldn't learn how to use one if I didn't have one and that is why they give you a manual! We bought a Canon Rebel, T1i. I have figured out how to take a picture and charge the battery.. the battery stinks (which is what reviews said was the downfall) and doesn't last long. I am excited to start to figure out how it works, what all the different settings do and eventually down the road buy another lens to play with! I also don't know how the new software works... so lets hope I can get it to work! This may mean that you all get more pictures posted here! oh and tonight when I took Gabby to the store she insisted she needed to buy a donut, even though she has had one a total of once in her life! of course she wanted the powdered one!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for these pictures ! It's amazing how much he has grown even since the last post! Sending you love and hugs, Kayali & Thomas
i like the nickname:) randi calls audrie "peanut" all the time and she responds to it. does g have a nickname too? elliot is quite a cute baby i have to say.
Post a Comment