thanks so much for posting new pictures. it helps me feel connected to your family. as always the kids look great:) can't wait to see you in about 6 weeks!!!
I just LOVE the monday morning suprise of getting to see new pictures of you guys on line! I love love love it! Can't wait to see you in person and take some of my own.... (got to get that camera thing figured out...). And, I've got to take some of YOU Sarah, because you always seem to escape the camera somehow (: lots and lots of love, K & T
4 comments:
thanks so much for posting new pictures. it helps me feel connected to your family. as always the kids look great:) can't wait to see you in about 6 weeks!!!
I just LOVE the monday morning suprise of getting to see new pictures of you guys on line! I love love love it! Can't wait to see you in person and take some of my own.... (got to get that camera thing figured out...). And, I've got to take some of YOU Sarah, because you always seem to escape the camera somehow (: lots and lots of love, K & T
You are quite the seamstress & cute baby maker sis! xo
Elliot is so handsome. I love the picture of Gabby holding hands with the little boy. So sweet.
Post a Comment