"We are playing Nene and Baba" is what I hear coming from the toy room. This is what I find, potato head glasses on my goofballs. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!! Yes they are inside the toy box, they won't stay out of it so now it is upside down.... lets hope strong boy can't figure out how to get his muscle to flip it open.
Funny thing about boxes, sometimes the box itself is more exciting than what's inside. Adam sent cookies (Koalas! Chocolate AND Strawberry!) from Japan that got here last week. Lucas will occasionally remember the cookies, but that box is all he really cares about!
Sorry, sorry, sorry - I am the reason they are in the toybox. I hid there during hide and seek (although I couldn't close it all the way!). I can still hear Gabby saying "make a peeeeeeeeeeep" and am so happy to have passed that on to the next generation. Love you all and miss you terribly!
3 comments:
too cute, laughing out loud, really.
Funny thing about boxes, sometimes the box itself is more exciting than what's inside. Adam sent cookies (Koalas! Chocolate AND Strawberry!) from Japan that got here last week. Lucas will occasionally remember the cookies, but that box is all he really cares about!
Sorry, sorry, sorry - I am the reason they are in the toybox. I hid there during hide and seek (although I couldn't close it all the way!). I can still hear Gabby saying "make a peeeeeeeeeeep" and am so happy to have passed that on to the next generation. Love you all and miss you terribly!
Post a Comment