Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Party Aunty!


We had such a wonderful week with the Party Aunty, and a great day with Uncle 'Mas (hmm, fancy, french, party, VP all of those would work!). Party Aunty spoiled us rotten with love, presents, clean laundry and dishes, pretend play, fun, laughter and a good times! Gabby cried each day talking about how she didn't want her to have to leave in 5, 4,3,2,1 more days! Miss you so much K., and T too. Pictures are not in any order.
We ran down the hill at Trashmore, to burn off our treat. Here is Aunty and E. I ran as fast as I could chasing G and it was so fun!
G's new obsession to talk about and do- walk the tight rope. I think she got it from "Harold and the Purple Crayon".
why does she keep doing this when she ends up stuck?
This was our treat, doughnuts. G had plain with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. E had a black and white cookie (toooo sweet!) K had a bismark with bavarian cream. S (me) I had a slightly doughy apple fritter
HOURS were spent playing restaurant. G was the chef here, the menu is usually fancy and there is a hotel connected.

Early Christmas presents arrived from the Grandparents! notice G's nose tissue, E stuck his finger so far up her nose it bled, they were just playing.
ta-da! new rolling suitcases for them to wheel on our upcoming trips; Great wolf lodge and lots of airports!
Our quick trip to the aquarium.
using the self timer, that is E's hand trying to help out!
Charles E Fromage, our new favorite hangout! This is what G referred to as "the gerbil princess wheel!"
my boys at sunset.
showing off our beach, even in the cold it is beautiful!
E will only wear his rain boots, seriously, only them. Must buy more, the frogs are getting snug.
Sweet Gj
Representing WWU, yes it is an adult size hat he is wearing. What can I say, he is full of brains.

5 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

1. Sounds like a great visit.
2. we must be sisters I always get apple fritters too.
3. Why does C still have his stach?!
not that I don't like it!
4. I'm glad you are blogging again.
5. xo

Krista said...

I was going to ask about the mustache, too. I think I'd be issuing an ultimatum by now. ;-)

Sarahbelle said...

Mustache is GONE! he shaved it last week, and then he looked 14 to me for the day before I was used to his bare face again!

Gina said...

I love your pictures and it always makes me smile when i read how much love is in the words that you write. Can't wait for GWL! p.s. Seth decided he needed a suitcase too and now he and E both have Cars ones. :-)

K + T said...

It was so much fun! I can still feel E's little baby kisses and G's snuggles during the bedtime stories. I hope you guys have a GREAT time at the lodge! Can't wait for the photos.