Sunday, January 23, 2011

sickies

It's a case of the sickies at our casa today. Elliot has actually had a fever the past 4 nights, but really only at night and a few times around nap. Gabby got it today, fever and body aches. She even fell asleep on me for a little nap. I have a yucky feeling tummy ache and Clay is battling yet another cough and congestion thing. We must get better, next week we party like 4 year olds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor sweeties! Rest and liquids, good luck on both. Love you bunches, mom

Ms. Molly said...

Another magazine picture! Feel better fast. xo

Andrea said...

love that photo!!
sorry you've got the sickies!

K + T said...

I make thomas and I take echinacea daily to help build the immune systems. It didn't stop me from getting the flu, but so far, no colds / congestion. Maybe you could try it ?
Love you tons!