I sure hit the jackpot with kids. There are a million things I could list about all the ways they are wonderful, but right now as a little tear rolls down my cheek I am overcome with love for my sweet boy. Elliot just woke up copying his big sister's move of last night and today- a fever! Just checked and he is at 101.9 nothing to worry about if you are my doctor but for me it is a million worries. I hate when they don't feel good. He was just snuggling me after taking some medicine when he said "love you" then gave me three kisses- one right on the lips, another one butterfly style and the last a perfect Eskimo. What a love he is.
tip of the night: keep a dry erase pen in the bathroom so you can write on the mirror what time you give each child medicine and what kind. Sad to say our pen has been getting quite the workout the past few weeks. Gabby has her column and now Elliot has his. A great way to be sure about when the last dose was, and both parents have the info!
Off to bed, for hopefully a few hours of good sleep for all of us.
1 comment:
Poor E - I'm sorry to hear that you aren't done with the sickies yet. The dry erase marker is a SUPER idea though - I am going to share that with Laura. Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment