Toes. The boy has this crazy new trick he does, he walks ON his toe knuckles.
Really, the tops of his toes are on the carpet. Just call him Mr Ballerina.
he can run around the house like that, it doesn't seem to bother his s toes at all.
confusing picture? this is the backside of him.
he insists on picking out his own clothes, and then practically dressing himself. I do have to help a little- but he doesn't like me to. Oh and if he has a hat, it is always backwards.
he loves to dress up and accessorize. crowns always are on the back of the head- looking a bit like a Greek God? the glasses- his Harry potter-ness. Backpack- one of his fav things, and a word he loves to say.
Such a good helper in the kitchen. We made brownies for a friend, he enjoyed it. There may have been some licking of the arm even.
Oh and I lost my FLIP video camera after letting the kids play with it so I could try to grocery shop with them not climbing out of the cart and running around the commissary. Went back the same night to find it, nope. Called in the am- they had it! SO after having it back I realize how much I should be taking little videos, so I will start. Some of the gems that were on the flip- a lot of 3second ones shot by Elliot and then a minute and a half one of the 3 of us on the airplane in the lavatory! Gabby doing a puppet show will be uploaded soon. the lavatory one- not so much.
1 comment:
Hysterical! I cannot believe he walking on his toe knuckles! I do love his fashion sense though! It's so sweet the way that you celebrate them both. They are lucky with their parents!
Post a Comment