Here is a look at some of the past "art" stuff we have done this MONTH.


Elliot is into drawing on himself rather than paper. he loves to sit on that basketball, always.
G's picture of our house, and her next to it, in the grass with sand and waves and the ocean.
the new puppet theatre, with a chalkboard below. Shark + Ballerina+ Elliot= lots of fun and laughs.
I like to make food pretty, I cut the watermelon into heart shapes for the birthday party, and then again today.
heart shaped sugar cookies dipped in chocolate for Gabby's party
my first trip to a paint your own pottery studio with some friends. turned out much better than I expected, can you guess which one is mine? just bought a "groupon" so I can take Gabby one day- she wants to paint a glass slipper.
Elliot is into drawing on himself rather than paper. he loves to sit on that basketball, always.
G's picture of our house, and her next to it, in the grass with sand and waves and the ocean.
the new puppet theatre, with a chalkboard below. Shark + Ballerina+ Elliot= lots of fun and laughs.
1 comment:
Lovely life, even with two sick kids. You are such a great mom.
I think the Drink Me mug is yours...
reading this makes me wish I was staying home making art with my girl.
xo
Post a Comment