
G helped hang all her dresses up, and is very excited to have them all easy to see and use.

Here is what the pile of dress up clothes normally looked like, everything all tangled and a mess. Accessories are in her "pink tackle box" and hats and tails are in a basket.

The Mr. went to an 80's party with his co-workers. Magnum PI made an appearance. He didn't like my felt mustache, it wouldn't stay on so he got a different one on the way there.
The Mr and his boy went to rent a movie, came home home after purchasing 3 movies, 2 kid size baseball gloves and a bit of candy. The gloves are a hit, even if they are still working on how to use them... hats, for throwing the ball those are some of their current uses.
She changes it up, and poses, even does a runway sashay.
E's fish beanbag pillow was in need of cleaning. I had nothing to do with this. The bean were put into a bag so the cover could be washed. Upon trying to put the beans back in the cover after it was clean there was a bit of a disaster! It was right about the time E was going to bed, so he insisted on helping. Static. beans. lets just say after 2 weeks and a million vacuums I still am finding them!*hard boiled eggs are the new it food around here. The kids ate 3 together today, except for the yolk.
*it was 71 yesterday, today it has yet to reach 40.
* I made a meal plan
tuesday: asian lettuce wraps (this was the original recipe I used, now I just wing it and substitute shredded carrot for mushrooms, leave out the salt and don't measure anything! and I only use ground turkey.) with quinoa
wed: homemade bbq chicken pizza and crudite (carrots, celery, broccoli, tomatoes, ranch dip).
thurs:chuck wagons (like a french dip except instead of roast beef on a bun we will have turkey burgers) and mixed veggies
fri: crockpot chicken adobo- out of my new Real Simple magazine, with brown rice and broccoli
Sat: spaghetti with green beans.
Sun: salmon, baked potato, spinach salad
Mon: meatballs and....?
*I only use ground turkey, never beef. Your options for dinner are pretty much made with ground turkey or skinless boneless chicken breasts. I do buy pork sausage brats for spaghetti tho.
Off to get ready for a playdate, hoping E wakes up HAPPY from his much needed nap.
4 comments:
Hello beans! Poor you, what a mess! Love the fashion maven - I want her to pick out my clothes! Oh, and the chicken adobe totally makes me want to buy a crockpot...
Xx from Bxl (slang for Brussels)
Just to add to K's comments: even if I admire G.'s premature sense of fashion, I will keep choosing my own clothes. Thanks. T.
I love those lettuce wraps now. Thanks for sharing.
The little model is hot stuff. Way to color coordinate Gabby!
Now I really want a french dip!
Love the photo's of Gabbie :) what a little fashionesta!
Post a Comment