

I have always been the odd one out in my family when it comes to reading. My parents and both sisters read books constantly and at rapid speed it seems like. I have always been more into TV, I know that sounds awful. I do enjoy reading when I actually do it and have a good book. Mrs. S has been supplying me with a good reading library the past few months and that got me started so I have gone so far as to buy a few books at the NEX. I just finished one last night, it was okay but not as good as I wanted. I do have another one waiting for me, a James Patterson one and he always seems to deliver.
My normal list of reading material in the past year consists of books such as: The Mitten, Curious George and The Puppies, Moo Moo Brown Cow, Go Dog Go, How Big is Baby Elmo, Good Night Moon and many other fun kid stories. One thing I am very proud of is Gabby's love for books and reading, she memorizes the stories too! Tonight before bed we spent an hour sitting reading books together!
Clayton has a new book he has fallen in love with. It is hilarious the way it has intrigued him. Weber's Big Book of Grilling is over 400 pages of BBQ'ing fun! This coming summer is sure to be packed with good food and company to share it with, that is whenever he is home!
1 comment:
I have a good short story book to send you (maybe you can read it during naps :) and dad gave me a book to read and send to you...I love it that you are reading more and I get to share with you. What about G's franny books?
Post a Comment