G "when I am a teenager and I can go to school.... I will move out of this house and I will build my house next to you. you can call me on the phone and I will cook you lunch"
me- "what will you cook?"
G- "an egg sandwich"
Me- "yes I do, I love egg sandwiches. So when you go to college what do you want to learn?"
G- "I want to learn how to hang spoons on my nose."
enter tonight when I tell Clayton the story, he says she doesn't have to wait till college and gave her the family secrets.

We tried to take the kids out on their bikes, right away Gabby's bike tipped on the slope of the sidewalk and she skinned her knee. Needless to say we ended up playing at the park.

Elliot practiced for his strong man competition, doing pull ups on the bar above the slide. The other day he pushed over the toy kitchen then did a big grunt.

Yesterday we were outside in the morning, eating edamame and starting to play. Elliot went to go in the playhouse, I saw a HUGE spider and web that he was grabbing. The boy has NO fear. I grabbed him, took the kids inside, googled the spider. It was a yellow and black garden spider that is said to be harmless, makes strong big webs and eats big insects. I left it all day and waited for the bug removal squad to get here aka Clayton. I usually am not bothered by spiders but this one freaked me out- it was black with bright yellow stripes on it. ewww.
these two love to do the balance beam around the park, and are pretty good at it too!
2 comments:
I love waking up to your latest blog! How cute are these kids? ANd how talented, just like their mom and dad. The spoon photos are hilarious and look at the smile on El's face when he balances on the beam. Happy childhoods! Good job, mom.
smoochies
I can only say "ditto" to everything your mom said. These pictures are great, your kids are fantastic, and you two are amazing parents (:
I love that Gabby can hang a spoon on her nose now too (:
XXO0
Post a Comment