
surprise, it's water in the sidewalk crack and he is going to play in it! He loves wearing the monkey (paul frank) rain hat lately, even inside with just a diaper on. Gabby and Clayton woke up and we all had a yummy breakfast, made by Clayton with help from his pancake flipper G.
This past week Clay started reading the first Harry Potter book to Gabby, a chapter before bed and another one here and there. They only had 3 chapters left, and with such a crummy day outside it was the perfect day to be inside reading and then movie watching. They finished the book. yes, Gabby is now obsessed with HP, and she pretends she is Hermoine, Clay is ELVIS (Albus) Dumbledore, Elliot gets to be HP himself and I am Professor McGonagall. I have not read the books, and it has been ages since I saw the movies so I am at a lost when forced to participate in it all. She wears her cape, casts spells and is wanting to be Hermoine for Halloween.
The movie was started, Elliot was napping yet woke up for the umpteenth time in a row not fully done with a nap.... I got him back to sleep and together we napped snuggled up while the Wizard readers watched their movie.
I am thinking the kids have both been doing quite a bit of growing, Gabby did a huge sleepy cranky, eat constantly bit a few weeks back and now it is Elliots turn. He has taken a 3 hr nap two days in a row, his feet are busting out of shoes that he just grew into (had to take them off of him while we were out shopping bc they were bothering him it seemed like).
I got out a new pair of shoes he had waiting for him from his Auntie and Uncle in Belgium.. RED converse. I have become a chuck shoe buying addict I feel like... G has pink and nemo ones. E has his red ones, plus some bright yellow ones waiting in the closet. I have white, G has knock off white ones. They are classic, and go with so much and kids rock them so perfectly.
As Elliot and I were headed out to the store, our neighbor Dennis (whom I like to think of as the kids Geographical G'pa) asked where Gabby was, he had something to show her. She loves to talk to Dennis, and always wants to so it wasn't hard tearing her away from the book to come outside. Dennis showed us a circle he spray painted in his front yard,
then lifted up a little patch of grass/fur that was in the middle.... inside was a bunny hole with 3 tiny little bunnies! He said they do it every few months in his yard (even with him owning a dog!). What a neat little treat to see!
3 comments:
LOVE that the kiddos are rockin the Chuck T's!! So cute! I love mine! They just came out with some special anniversary pair that are silver leather. I want them. BAD!
What a perfect day! I am not into Harry Potter at all, never having read the books, but Jeff wants to read them to the kids. Did Gabby really get it?
nice to have a mellow day with E. He's so cute in his hat and chucks. I wanted white one's this year but waited too long to buy them and they didn't have my size.
Post a Comment