"the" Grasshopper made another appearance last week, I am sure it wishes it wouldn't have. The kids had quite a good time chasing it, squealing when they got it and then letting it jump off them... to start it all over again. I noticed he only had 1 leg- although it didn't look freshly done.

I have these sneaky little things I like to call Thiefs that come visit often. They love to steal things as I am preparing dinner, usually it is things like grated carrots. Today they both got into the crime of sneaking lettuce out of the fridge, during the middle of the day.

This girl thinks she is being quite the rebel, and enjoys it! Man, stealing vegetables- lets hope it doesn't get any worse than that!

We opened the front door to a package, inside were new jammies (among other trinkets) for the kids from Nana and Baba. Gabby was more than willing to model and smile in her Hello Kitty ones.

Elliot didn't want to cooperate. Then he came out of his room and wanted me to take a picture of his book, so I did (with him in his Batman pajamas too!)

The medicine must be working, the boy did not want to go to bed- it was 9pm before he was asleep! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the goodies, xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment