Friday, June 17, 2011

June 16

because eating watermelon on its own isn't messy enough, E insists on squeezing the last bit of juice out of the rind. notice the first mosquito bite of the year- smack dab on the forehead.
this is what happens when I ask them to get ready for the sprinkler. they did this all on their own, and said they were playing winter.

E has a new wake up time of 5:45am, and G follows at 6:30am which is way too early for both of them. How do I get them to go back to sleep, E especially??? Finally Friday, I thought the past two nights were Friday!

2 comments:

K + T said...

Love love love that the kids "play winter". You have Washingtonians even though you are raising them at the beach :) Just wait for the day that they tell you they miss the rain!!!! XX, Party Aunty & Fancy Uncle

Jackie said...

I have nothing to day about early risers, L gets up @530 or 6 on most days. Must be summer.