Tonight I left after dinner and met up with my pregnant British friend to skinny dip. Hehe, it's our local self serve frozen yogurt place. So good, and they change flavors daily, and their are a million toppings you can add. We worked on planning her baby shower, that I am throwing her- however I don't know any of the other Brits! They don't have them back home, and don't register for gifts so this is something new for her to get to do while here. Clay put the kids to bed and I got to spend some time out, it was such a nice evening. On Sunday I got the chance to be out for some adult lady time too! Anna, Gina and I all met up and shopped for a dress that Gina can wear to her husband's ship homecoming... soon! Hurray, 6 months is such a long time to be gone. it is the single most thing I am dreading about moving, having Clay leave on deployment. After shopping we finished the date off with wings and beer (well I don't like beer who are we kidding- my drink of choice is diet coke!)
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
june 28
Some people greet their spouse with a drink when they get home from work, I greet the Mr with an ice pop! That is how we started the late afternoon, followed by a little cool down courtesy of the kids!
Tonight I left after dinner and met up with my pregnant British friend to skinny dip. Hehe, it's our local self serve frozen yogurt place. So good, and they change flavors daily, and their are a million toppings you can add. We worked on planning her baby shower, that I am throwing her- however I don't know any of the other Brits! They don't have them back home, and don't register for gifts so this is something new for her to get to do while here. Clay put the kids to bed and I got to spend some time out, it was such a nice evening. On Sunday I got the chance to be out for some adult lady time too! Anna, Gina and I all met up and shopped for a dress that Gina can wear to her husband's ship homecoming... soon! Hurray, 6 months is such a long time to be gone. it is the single most thing I am dreading about moving, having Clay leave on deployment. After shopping we finished the date off with wings and beer (well I don't like beer who are we kidding- my drink of choice is diet coke!)
Tonight I left after dinner and met up with my pregnant British friend to skinny dip. Hehe, it's our local self serve frozen yogurt place. So good, and they change flavors daily, and their are a million toppings you can add. We worked on planning her baby shower, that I am throwing her- however I don't know any of the other Brits! They don't have them back home, and don't register for gifts so this is something new for her to get to do while here. Clay put the kids to bed and I got to spend some time out, it was such a nice evening. On Sunday I got the chance to be out for some adult lady time too! Anna, Gina and I all met up and shopped for a dress that Gina can wear to her husband's ship homecoming... soon! Hurray, 6 months is such a long time to be gone. it is the single most thing I am dreading about moving, having Clay leave on deployment. After shopping we finished the date off with wings and beer (well I don't like beer who are we kidding- my drink of choice is diet coke!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that you are getting to hang out with your girlfriends. Wish we had a skinny dip or a TCBY!
What is E doing with a bucket on his head ? Funny kid :) It's a really nice picture. Fun that you are doing the whole baby shower thing - I did it for an American here w/ all european guests - indeed, they were baffled but they enjoyed it!
Post a Comment