Saturday, June 18, 2011

june 18

We just had a wedding, it happens quite frequently since we have lived in the South. It's also okay to marry your Brother here, which is usually the case. The bride is pretty particular when it comes to the details... actually I just realized tonight was the rehearsal- the real thing is tomorrow evening (be ready for a melt down if we are busy or forget!) The colors of the wedding are yellow, black and orange. A CHUCK toy truck is going to be the centerpiece. We used this lovely yellow scrap of fabric (I cut it off a table cloth I bought bc it was way too long) as the aisle runner.

The Groom/Astronaut tried to steal the bride's thunder by walking down the aisle... mistake. Yes, the groom is wearing a shining helmet by KitchenAid (which is why I always have to wash dishes before baking and after!!!)
In the words of the father, whom performed the ceremony " I know pronounce you princess and astronaut!"

What else can you do when it is 98* out?

1 comment:

K + T said...

I laughed outloud at this!!!!! You guys are so funny and creative! I especially loved the wedding colors. Probably the only time you'll ever hear that particular mix for a wedding :)