Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8

playing an elephant spraying water.
95* today so the sprinkler, popsicles, and a crown were all a MUST have.
hoping tomorrow I am not such a grump. and that E goes to bed at bedtime- AND stays asleep for the entire night. last night he and I were up from 9:30p- 1am. tonight he went to bed for Clay, then woke up when I got home from the store, and proceeded to switch between pretending to sleep and throwing a fit for a few hours. goodnight.

3 comments:

Ms. Molly said...

Why can't sleep be easier? I feel your pain. C was up 2 to nurse before deciding to be awake from 4-6am.
XO

Krista said...

I hope tonight goes better than last night. Funny picture of Gabby! I wish we could have just little warmer weather!!

Jackie said...

I like the picture, looks the fun!