Where did our 93* heat go? It has been washed away by rain. Lots of rain. More rain to come tomorrow, they say up to 8 inches! What to do when it rains that much? Splash in it!

These cute kids like to sport their cute rain gear. Both jackets have come from Grandma, and we love them- as does everyone else we see.


This puddle proved to be a little too deep for the shortest member of the family. I didn't realize until we were inside taking them off, the boots were full of water! That is how you know you had fun puddle jumping!

It was difficult to keep the kids off the toys, but they were so slippery! No climbing and I had to stop someone from drinking the water off the slide (any guesses which one?). After that it was home for a middle of the day bath.

E's new obsession is driving. He makes the driving motion every.single.time. you get in the car. I told him when we left for library that he could drive Dad's car after we got home, he remembered! Clayton is working evenings this week so when they both woke up from naps I sent them out to drive like I promised. E honked the horn LOTS, just as the high schoolers were getting off the bus. He laughed. Can you see the mustache? Clay feels silly with it, and thinks it is all people notice. maybe!
So have you seen those commercials for "pillow pets", they are stuffed animals that have a velcro strap on the bottom that when you undo it the animal lays flat like a pillow. lame. Gabby totally wants one, and it is not fleeting. She spots them everywhere, in stores, Sunday ads, tv, etc! My bright idea, lets use your old ladybug Halloween costume and put a pillow in it!

This was her reaction, it just wasn't the same! Well Elliot may have been doing something to her too. But still she wants a REAL PILLOW PET!
Elliot, he was more interested in wearing it!
3 comments:
I just had to Google what a Pillow Pet was. I've never heard of that! Funny! And I see the 'stach... I think Clayton looks like the old MCPON that used to be on AFN all the time when we were in Japan. Remember that guy? Terry Scott, I think. Yes, Clayton looks like THAT guy!
Love love love you blog. The picture of Clayton and Elliot is priceless. You could sell it to the miliary for their advertising, I am sure. You are seriously talented with that camera. And you have great looking subjects (; The mustache is funny, but it's a nice thing in support of the guys on the submarine.
kids are too cute and love the fireman coat:)
Post a Comment