This is my famous friend Gina, and her son Seth. Gina is Madame de la Grande Bouche in Beauty and the Beast. Next weekend Gabby and I are going to see the play! Part of the cast dressed up in their un-enchanted costumes and did a small performance at the festival.Seth and Gabby are good buddies, they fight and love like siblings almost!
Both G & E got really into the playdough area. E didn't even try to eat it! I am thinking it might be great to make some of our own playdough and have lots of fun tools for the winter.
Elliot and I have been sick with an awful cough for almost a week. Clay was feeling rundown yesterday after work so he tried to lay down.... impossible to rest when these two think it is a fun game to climb all over you. Clay napped, we got out of the house and all were happy in the evening.

Part of our outing while Clay slept was to Dollar Tree to get a few Halloween decorations. Gabby is really into her own style and dressing herself. Today for library she wore the following: pink skirt, orange shirt with a gumball machine on it, tall socks with stripes, NEW favorite cowgirl boots, army jacket and to top it off so her "ears don't get cold" (it was 50* out when we woke up) a knit little red riding hood hat from the dress up box!

Elliot's favorite part about library time: the water fountain!
4 comments:
I love that you said that I'm famous! I heart the picture of Gabby and Seth holding hands.
Lookout for Gabby! She is going to put us all to shame in the Fashionista Dept I can already tell. She looks dang cute Sarah!
I can't believe how tall Gabby looks in the picture by the orange skeleton! And that picture of the kids waking Clayton up is PRICELESS! Elliot's face is cracking me up!
So cute Sarah! I love the dress yourself stage....it's lasts forever so enjoy dressing E while you can!
We have Home Depot aprons too!! So cute.
Post a Comment